It's not turkey time quite yet, so fill that void in your life with these top five stories from Talentmgt.com for the week of Nov. 16.
1. The Intricacies of Creating a 'Coaching Culture': Creating an organizational culture on the ideals of professional coaching is more complicated than meets the eye.
2. How to Get the Job You Want: The main realization in job hunting is coming to grips with the fact that companies don't want you; they want a solution to a problem.
3. Improving With Improv: Improvisation concepts extend outside of the theater into the workplace, says author Kelly Leonard.
4. You Don't Have To Dread Giving Feedback: Give feedback inclusively to mitigate the defensiveness and conflict that can be familiar parts of the often uncomfortable process.
5. A Time for Thanks: The simple act of gratitude can be a powerful thing in any work environment.
In Other News …
Firms are re-evaluating their travel policies in the wake of last week's Paris attacks, reports The Wall Street Journal.
Also, a slideshow of Inc.'s favorite company offices of 2015.
Finally, these are the five hardest cities to run a team in, according to Business Insider.