In April 2015, we asked L&D professionals about their success stories and challenges, relating to a variety of learning modalities. We discovered some interesting findings from our 400+ survey respondents, including:
- Which learning modalities are favored over others.
- Reasons why certain modalities have not been adopted.
- Primary use cases for the nine most popular learning modalities.
- Learning modalities organizations plan to adopt in the future.
- The measures companies employ when adopting a new learning modality.
- Which modalities provide the best knowledge transfer, learner engagement, and accessibility.
- Common learning modality challenges.