Celebrate the new month with a new sense of intellect, with these top five stories from Talentmgt.com for the week of April 27.
1. Using Fact, Not Feeling, To Deliver Change: Research suggests business leaders should consider a more data-driven approach to organizational change.
2. 3 Rules for Reinventing Your Career: Re-inventors commit to certain practices to improve themselves, writes blogger Dan Bowling.
3. Don't Make a Mess of Mass Hiring: Though mass hiring requires talent managers to operate on a larger scale, it doesn't mean sacrificing fundamental hiring principles.
4. Why 'Leaders Eat Last': Leadership is a skill, not an entitlement, says author Simon Sinek.
5. Are Zappos CEO's Good Intensions Enough?: Holocracy doesn't work if employees don't know what it means, writes blogger Aubrey Daniels.
In Other News …
What it is really like to work for the FBI, via Business Insider. Read here.
Also, the SEC is ready to promote new rules on executive pay, reports The Wall Street Journal. Read here.
Finally, 10 behaviors of genuine people, from Entrepreneur. Read here.