In an effort to benchmark and identify leading diversity practices, Diversity Executive magazine’s editors and its research division—HCM Advisory Group—have established the Diversity Value Index benchmarking program. The intent of the program is to provide the diversity and inclusion field a transparent benchmarking program that analyzes what strategies and practices are being used by the D&I industry to create real business impact from diversity.
The 2014 Diversity Value Index Executive Summary contains the background of the DVI program, the selection and judging process, and an overview of the current D&I industry through the State of the Industry report.
This free high-level summary provides insight into some of the findings from the 2014 Diversity Value Index benchmarking program. The 2014 Diversity Value Index Executive Summary provides a brief look at:
- the background, development, and purpose of the DVI program
- the DVI framework and DVI action core
- an overview of the judging process and complete list of judges
- a full demographic overview of DVI participants including a profile of an average DVI organization
- a complete analysis of what strategies and practices are being used by the D&I industry to create real business impact from diversity