Burlington, Mass. — Aug. 21
The International Association for Human Resource Information Management (IHRIM), a clearinghouse for the HRIM industry, announced the launch of its newly redesigned website.
Through an improved layout and enhanced features, the new IHRIM website offers HR information management professionals extensive information about the association; access to resources; industry insights; special offers; and easy connection to CORE — its online community enabling members to capture and share HR information management and HR systems expertise and content, as well as enhance collaboration among its members.
The new enhancements to the IHRIM website include helping its members:
• Find out how the association can help them with their HRIM needs;
• Get in touch with IHRIM’s community of experts through the CORE;
• Follow the association through its social networking sites, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn;
• Research its news room for the association’s latest news and information;
• Delve into education opportunities provided by IHRIM;
• View, register for and share upcoming events; and
• Explore the benefits of earning IHRIM’s HRIP certification.