Costa Mesa, Calif. — March 27
GreenJobInterview, a virtual job interviewing firm, introduced its new mobile application that seeks to enable companies and candidates to conduct virtual, in-person interviews from anywhere. The GreenJobInterview app is designed to facilitate two-way, real-time interviewing in situations when access to a computer is not readily available.
The GreenJobInterview mobile app offers the same suite of cost- and time-saving benefits afforded by the company’s original live virtual interview solution, including:
• A platform to conduct live virtual interviews anywhere in the world.
• An improved candidate experience.
• An increased candidate pool.
• Advanced employment branding.
• Secure and concierge-level support services.
• Reduced time-to-hire.
• Reduced environmental impact.
Candidates selected for interviews simply download the GreenJobInterview app via an email invitation from the hiring organization. At the scheduled interview time, candidates can communicate with their potential employers via their devices’ built-in cameras and microphones.
The GreenJobInterview mobile interviewing app can be downloaded via the appropriate mobile device app store.